Your Privacy is important to us, and we respect your privacy.
This Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you, including but not limited to information that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.haidercompany.com or any of Haider & Company website, our affiliate websites, (our “Website”), or elsewhere, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party (such as third party websites, services, and links through our website) which may have their own security and privacy disclosures.
By using the website you expressly agree to our terms of of use policy posted on the website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please send us an email at email@example.com
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include.
• Publicly available information from government records.
• De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
• Other personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) such as a name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number,
passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
• Protected classification characteristics under state or federal law such as age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental
disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
• Commercial information such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
• Biometric information such as genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as other physical patterns, and health, location or exercise data.
• Internet or other similar network activity such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
• Sensory data such as audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
• Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete online or otherwise.
• Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website or third party vendors.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technology.
• Information collected from third party vendors.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, services,
databases and other technology assets, and business.
• For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
◦ Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
◦ Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect about you or that you provide us, including any personal information:
• To share with our related companies to support our business.
• To create, maintain, customize, and secure your data with us.
• For marketing and social media purposes.
• To share with contractors, service providers, and other third parties to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Haider & Company assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Haider & Company is among the assets transferred.
• To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
• For testing, research, analysis, and development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations, to ensure compliance with any applicable laws, or to conduct internal investigations and reviews as
• For any other purpose in accordance with your consent.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Haider & Company, our clients, or others, consistent with law.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information. We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
• Service providers.
• Governmental or regulatory authorities as required or permitted by law.
• Third parties with whom you direct or permit us to share your personal information.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Haider & Company has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
• California Customer Records personal information categories.
• Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
• Biometric information.
• Commercial information.
• Internet or other similar network activity.
• We cannot guarantee accuracy of any information collected or any errors that may exist on the website.
Additional Information for California Residents
This section supplements the information contained in the other sections of this Privacy Notice and applies solely to clients, visitors, users, and others who reside in the state of California (“consumers” or “you”) and for whom we have data that is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 as may be amended or supplemented from time to time (CCPA). This Privacy Notice, including this additional information, is provided to comply with the CCPA and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section.
Where noted in this Notice, the CCPA temporarily exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication (“B2B personal information”) from some of its requirements.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
We do not provide these access and data portability rights for B2B personal information.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
• Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.).
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical
research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal information.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by writing to us at:
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. We may request that you provide us with additional information in order to verify your identity to qualify as a “verifiable consumer request”.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include:
◦ Obtaining additional information from you for verification purposes
◦ Requiring that you describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will acknowledge any request received within fifteen (15) business days, and endeavor to respond to a verifiable request within sixty days (60) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 120 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we solely determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Policy Updates & Contact Information
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the absolute right to amend this Notice at our discretion and at any time and without Notice. When we make changes to this Notice, we will post the updated notice within 120 days on our website and update the Notice’s date modified above. We are a small company and may take longer to respond. Your continued visitation of this Notice following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, the ways in which Haider & Company collects and uses your information described here, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to write to us at :