At COVID-19 Level 2, there are restrictions in place for rental viewings. Property managers must maintain good hygiene measures, have contact tracing systems in place and adhere to restrictions on the number of people allowed in a property at any one time. Therefore, if you are viewing a property you can expect the following:
- You will be required to provide personal details to enable contact tracing.
- Good hygiene etiquette must be adhered to, including sanitising hands when entering and exiting a property.
- Viewings must be contactless where possible. Any doors or cupboards will be opened for you and you are requested not to touch any surfaces.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres between bubbles must be maintained at all times.
- No more than 10 people can be inside a property at any one time. This may mean staggering access to a property and you may be required to wait outside the property until prior attendees leave.
- Queue management processes/measures will be in place and if you are waiting, you are required to maintain a minimum of 2 metres physical distancing.