You’ll be ascending and descending through the iconic Inca Trail that was used by the Incas to access the breathtaking city of Machu Picchu. Along the way, you’ll meet fellow hikers, eat 3 meals a day prepared by our amazing chefs, and see Incan archaeological ruins that served different purposes. On the final day, we’ll descend into Machu Picchu where a two-hour English speaking tour will be provided and you can explore the city on your own.
4 day 3 night trek OR 2 day 1 night trek with the option of an additional night in Aguas Calientes.
Challenging (average physical fitness recommended). Average hiking is 7 miles per day through some high altitudes.
4 days/3 nights – $750 per person 2 days/1 night – $550 per person
Inquire in contact form for exact availability. 4 Day Inca Trail sold out for months of May, June, July.
2 Day Inca Trail Trek Available.
We recommend booking your Inca Trail Trek 4-6 months in advance!
- Recommended -Relax on the final night in Aguas Calientes and take a train to Cusco the next day (+$100 for 3 star hotel, +$150 for four stars).
- njoy the scenic town, markets, and restaurants.
- Train Upgrade – Inquire in contact form
- Sleeping bag rental +$15 USD
- Walking Stick Rental +$15 USD
- Blow Up Air Mattress $15 USD
- Huayna Picchu Mountain on final day +$65 need to reserve 2 months in advance of trek
- Hike Machu Picchu Mountain on final day +$40 need to reserve 2 months in advance of trek
- Transportation to Kilometer 82 (the start of the Inca Trail)
- Your Entrance Pass for the Inca Trail
- Entrance Pass to Machu Picchu
- Professional Guides throughout the 4 days
- Mattresses and high quality tents transported by the porters
- Cooks along the way preparing your meals. Utensils provided.
- Tables and Chairs
- Meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners)
- Porters that carry the camping equipment and food.
- First aid kits
- Oxygen tank
- Emergency porter
- Return train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Bus from Ollantaytambo back to Cusco
- Breakfast the first day and lunch the last day
- Sleeping bag (available for rent for $15 USD total)