Employment at Corporate Headquarters
It takes many different types of skilled employees to provide the level of service of clients expect. Please review our current job openings below and apply to join our team.
Experienced Loan Processors
At Interstate, our Loan Processors are responsible for routing mortgage loan files through our internal processing systems and obtaining whatever information is needed to assist other Processing team members. The ultimate goal will be to gather and process all documents, detail and information required to complete a new loan file in preparation of a final approval from internal and investor underwriting departments to move the loan into closing status.
– Review new loan submissions for completeness.
– Submit new loans both correspondent and broker for approval.
– Review processed submissions prior to loans being submitted to underwriting.
– Contact customer to introduce themselves and inform them that file went to underwriting.
– Contact customers to collect additional information as needed.
– Review items needed on conditional approval.
– Restructure loans that were suspended or denied, contact customer if necessary.
– Contact customer to notify of approval and ask for additional items.
– Collect items needed for final approval.
– Review system for accuracy and ensure all required items needed for final approval have been collected.
– Submit loan for final approval to underwriting.
– Constantly update Encompass system in milestone comments and Document Tracking screen.
– Ensure Encompass system is always updated with current status and correct investor.
– Associates Degree preferred, but not required.
– Min. 3 years of recent experience as a Loan Processor in residential mortgage, Re-Fi or Purchase environment.
– Working knowledge of processing loans for FHA, VA, and other government agencies.
– Ability to handle a heavy workload.
– Ability to work in a high production environment.
– Highly detailed and organized with ability to multi-task.
– Effective communication skills.
– Comprehension of FNMA, FHLMC and other investor guidelines.
– Mathematical proficiency required.
– Creative thinking to find the appropriate or alternative programs for unique situations.
– Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows, Encompass or equivalent.)
Interstate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
which is commensurate with your experience.
To Schedule Your Confidential Interview call (877) 735-8524 today or submit your resume via email here. Our Human Resources department will directly contact candidates of interest for an initial interview.